The Email Address On Your FilmFreeway Submission Form Keeps Bouncing!
This is usually the text message that I send out, when I can't reach a person that has submitted to one of our Film Festivals. It's frustrating and it happens all the time, because of a lack of accurate contact info. I recently wrote a short book, filled with advice for filmmakers that are submitting their creative work to the Film Festival Circuit. A small investment, goes a long way. Do yourself a favor. Download this book and avoid common mistakes that filmmakers make every day when submitting to Film Festivals. Strengthen your submission and get ahead of thousands of filmmakers that are submitting their work on FilmFreeway. Below, is the first paragraph of Chapter 2.
Chapter 2: Are Your Contact Details Accurate? A Daily Common Mistake (First Paragraph)
"You wouldn’t believe how many filmmakers are unreachable. When it comes to the relationship between the Film Festival Submitter and the Film Festival Event Team, communication is important. You’d be shocked by how many submissions that we receive, without a phone number or a working email address. Every year, we reject a few films because, the email address on their submission form, bounced. If a phone number is listed, I usually send a text message alert to inform the submitter that there is an email issue. There is too much competition on the film festival circuit, to make this mistake. I have told other film festival directors about this issue and I’ve received a flat response from them. “You texted them, really? I don’t waste my time. I simply mark them 'not accepted' and keep moving.” It pains me to reject submissions for an oversight like this. To avoid this scenario. I recommend the following steps." - Would you like to read more? Download the Film Festival Submitter's Handbook now!
This eBook Is Out Now!
My name is Mikel Fair and I have written this 30 page ebook to help filmmakers strengthen their submission when submitting to Film Festivals. This guide is based on my experience, starting in 2008 as a Film Festival Director that has watched, rated and reviewed more than 5000+ submissions of all genres from over 100 countries. There are several mistakes that filmmakers are making on a daily basis that I can help you avoid. I explain in detail, about how the packaging and editing of your submission can have a direct effect on how many festivals that your film is accepted to. Priced under $10 US, I have made this book affordable for everyone and will email you any new versions that we release until January 2021. Please read the first chapter for free! ( LINK )
- Chapter 1: Does Packaging Really Matter? - Free Chapter!
- Chapter 2: Are Your Contact Details Accurate? A Daily Common Mistake
- Chapter 3: Does The Name Of Your Film Stand Out? Or Will It Be Lost In The Shuffle?
- Chapter 4: Tips For Creating The Right Tagline And Synopsis
- Chapter 5: Do You Know That A Director’s Bio And Resume Are Two Different Things?
- Chapter 6: How To Write A Compelling Director’s Statement That Tells A Story.
- Chapter 7: The First Impression Of Your Film Is It’s Official Poster.
- Chapter 8: Without A Trailer, Your Film Might Become An Afterthought.
- Chapter 9: Why Do Film Festivals Love Submissions With A Social Media Presence?
- Chapter 10: Your Film’s Website, Is Its History And Point Of Contact
- Chapter 11: Final Cut Or Festival Cut? Don’t Submit The Wrong One.
- Chapter 12: Stretch Your Submissions Budget. Use Promo Codes. Get Discounts.